Sold 60c@$250 and closed on the same day for $200. Nothing much to see here..
- With a longer term trade with around 45 days to go, getting 20% of premium value within a day enticed me to close early and free up margin for more trades.
Sold 52C@$310 and closed the next day at $270. Sold 52C@$210 and closed the next day at $170. Strangled at 55c@$70/42p@$50.
- I cant remember why i closed those 52c trades so fast, but it could be due to a lack of confidence during that period of time.
- Strangle mostly based on selling low delta options
Did a short term 49c@$40/40.5p@$50 strangle.
- Placing trades near price areas where a reversal had occured. I would definitely prefer to place the trades right on top or behind the reversal regions but the premiums collected would have been really low.
Sold the 49c/38p strangle at $170 per strangle. 45p@ $70 for a shorter term trade too.
- the 38p part of the strangle was put behind regions of price reversal. the 49c however was mostly based on selling low delta/far out of the money.
- 45p trade was a very short term trade betting that prices would be up for the next few days as price had breached previous support levels. I cant remember if there was positive news fuelling the rally too.